Lee Mei Ying graduated with a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Cardiff, Wales and obtained her Certificate of Legal Practice in year 2015. She commenced her pupillage at Messrs. WV Partners (Previously known as AY Partners) and subsequently enrolled and admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Sabah and Sarawak in year 2017. She commenced legal practice at the same firm as an associate in handling Conveyancing, Contentious and Non-Contentious litigation matter. Her clients range from individuals to financial institutions, developers and public listed corporation.
HER EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Debt recovery
- Succession Law
- Drafting Will and Trust Deed
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Foreclosure proceedings
- Employment Law
- Drafting of Sale and Purchase Agreement of Properties
- Handling Loan Documentations for various banks and financial institutions
- Drafting of Joint Venture Agreement
- Handled Sale of Land measuring approximately 105 hectares for more than RM6 millions
- Advised and handled intended Joint Venture between land owner and developer for a development at Lahad Datu
- Advised local developer of Primecon Sdn. Bhd. for the development of Palm Garden -the first 4 storeys condo/apartment in Lahad Datu
- Successfully recovered a sum of RM300 thousands on behalf of the leading chain medical group in Lahad Datu against the largest listed agricultural Company in Malaysia
She is also a qualified Company Secretary and obtained her Company Secretary License under Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia. Her qualification and experience as a licensed company secretary allow her to advise all the SMEs and business owners in all the related legal aspects commercially in addition to incorporation of Company.
Mei Ying joined LV Partners as the founding and managing partner in Lahad Datu Branch., She always upholds the principle of justice in her daily legal practice. She ensures that client’s interest is well protected and at the same time strives hard to act fairly to all the parties in a transaction.